University of Brighton has four amazing campuses. They are all unique, surrounded by beautiful nature and landmarks and have plenty to offer.
You can find us on every campus.
Talk to our Support team about your concerns and enquiries regarding your studies and student life.
Talk to us
Shops and Cafés
Visit our shops and cafes for hot food and drinks, meal deals, household items, stationery and more.
Explore our shops
Some things to do in Brighton:
- Explore Brighton Palace Pier which has fairground rides and bars stretching out into the sea.
- Relax in one of the many coffee shops around the town - there's plenty to choose from!
- Take a walk through The Lanes, packed with independent shops, unique restaurants and traditional pubs.
- Go on an LGBTQ+ walking tour to explore (what many call) the UK's LGBTQ+ capital.
- Take a ride on the Volks Electric Railway which runs along the coast with views of the sea, wildflowers and butterflies.
Some things to do in Eastbourne:
- Visit local coffee shops and unique bars for activities like pottery classes, open mic nights and karaoke.
- Check out Buzz Active to try out watersports, like sailing, windsurfing or kayaking.
- Relax in Gildredge Park & Manor Gardens, a lovely green oasis just a few minutes away from town centre.
- Check out Towner Gallery for art in all kinds of forms.
- Go for a walk to Beachy Head to take in the beautiful landscapes of the South Downs.