COMPETITION TIME! Our #BSUPrizeDraw is back!
This competiton is to celebrate our students' experiences on campus, sharing photos of your uni time. Get creative with your photography on any Brighton Uni campuses and win a great prize bundle. Entries will need to be on your Instagram story with @SUBrighton and hashtag #BSUPrizeDraw to be entered.
The competiton will run monthly with a £10 prize to spend in our BSU Cafés, Shops & Bars (free food, snacks, drinks and clothes coming your way) AND a mini prize bundle. Think sweet treats and study snacks.
We can't wait to see your entries!
Here's Megan's photo of her prize from the first burst!
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be following @SUBrighton on Instagram to win.
- You must tag @SUBrighton and hashtag #BSUPrizeDraw in your Instagram story for the entry to be valid and viewable. If you do not tag @SUBrighton we will not see your entry.
- Entries must be on your Instagram story, not main page.
- You must be a current student at the University of Brighton. You will be asked to show your Student ID if you’re a winner.
- The competition will run in monthly bursts.
- The competition begins on Feb 4th and ends on Feb 18th.
- All entries must be submitted in between these dates for the entry to be considered.
- The winner will be announced on the 20th Feb and messaged on Instagram.
- The winner will pick up their prize from their closest SU office.
- The competition will be judged by one of our SU Officers.
- Copyright must be in place for the images submitted. You cannot submit an image that you did not take.
- Entrants will win £10 voucher that can be spent in our BSU Cafés, Shops & Bars across all campuses, and a mini prize bundle.
Your submissions can not contain any of the following:
- No Nudity
- No Drugs or Irresponsible Drinking
- No explicit language/content
- No politically swayed content
- No racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive content