If you are a student of the University, please follow the instructions for logging into the website, and then follow these instructions from step 10. If you are external to the university you will need to create a guest account in order to donate money through our website. This is because Brighton Students' Union is a registered charity and we must ensure all our transaction records are complete. Please follow all the steps below.
1. Go to brightonsu.com and click 'Login' in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click the 'STAFF/GUEST' tab.
5. Proceed by entering all your details and clicking 'Register' at the end.
6. You will then receive an email in your inbox with a verification link that you will need to click on in order to validate your account.
7. After clicking the link and verifying your account, re-click 'Login' in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
8. Then click the 'STAFF/GUEST' tab again.
9. This time enter the details you registered with. This will be your email address (username) and password that you set during the registration process.
10. Now navigate to the required page where the donation will be made for. In this example, navigate to the MASS Society page and click on the 'Shop' tab. Then click 'Add To Basket' on the donation product.
11. Then click on 'Basket' in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
12. Update the quantity to how much you would like to donate. For example, for £5, change to quantity to '5'.
13. Finally, click 'Proceed to Checkout' and enter your card details and billing address. If you have any issues, please feel free to pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where the website developer will be able to assist you further.