Trustees (Deadline Extended)
Listed by Brighton Students' Union
Application deadline: Fri 19 Jul 2019 17:00
Student Trustees x 3 and External Trustees x 2
We are currently seeking a number of Trustees to join our Board.
Being a Trustee is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference and has the potential to provide some incredible employability skills. Collectively the Trustee Board is responsible for the strategic direction, governance and finances of the Union and ensuring that we continue to meet our aim of Making Student Life Better. These are voluntary positions with all reasonable travel costs covered.
- No prior experience is needed and full training will be given.
- We welcome applications from all sections of our student community – this includes those students who will be joining us in September 2019.
- We are particularly seeking External Trustees who have experience in either Charity Law, Communications or Marketing.
- The Board meets about 5 times a year and each meeting lasts between 2-3 hours.
- Timings of the meetings are determined at the start of each academic year to best fit the other commitments of the Board members.
- Further information about the Union and each of the roles can be found here.
Brighton - Moulsecoomb