This will be my first year, where should I look for accommodation?

If you’re about to embark on your first year at the University of Brighton we recommend that you try halls and Unihomes HERE first.

Where can I find out about private rented accommodation?

There’s a lot to think about when you start looking for student accommodation.

If you’re looking for private rented accommodation the House Hunting Good Practice Guide will give you the best advice, every step of the way.

Studenthomes lets you search for student houses, flats and lodgings in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.

What do I need to do to be ready for the move?

We know the hassle and stress which can come with you moving in to your student accommodation and we want to make sure that you feel supported every step of the way – especially if this is your first ever property.

When it comes to moving the Students’ Union has created this checklist to help you remember all of the important things.

if you have any questions please contact us at

How can I contact the University of Brighton Accommodation Service?

Brighton 01273 64 41 00
Eastbourne 01273 64 38 10
Hastings 01273 64 46 31