Our Mithras Shop has a large range meal deals, sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, confectionary as well grab and go foods and energy drinks. We also stock stationery as well as a large range products for the Mithras course such as graphic and architecture products. You’ll be happy to know that every penny spent in all BSU shops and café bars is reinvested back into the Students’ Union. This means the money we make, is recycled back into funding great activities and support programmes that benefit all students at Brighton.
Look out for regular shop offers and promotions throughout the year and make sure you get loyalty and rewards with every purchase with Yoyo. For every £1 spent you get 100 points of loyalty and find out more here.
Shop Voucher terms and conditions
- This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- This voucher can only be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- Protect your gift voucher and treat is as cash; lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers will not be replaced or exchanged.
- This gift voucher will expire by the 31st of July 2020 so please ensure you use it before this date as it will not be replaced or exchanged after this date.
- Vouchers can be redeemed in Brighton Students’ Union shops or café bars ONLY.
- Your gift voucher is non-refundable and non-returnable.
- If the full value of the voucher is not spent in a single transaction, no change will be given.
YOYO Terms and conditions for Refreshers' Prize Draw.
FREE HOT DRINK PRIZES
|Only available at Café-Bars. Not including Frappucinos.
FREE STANDARD HOODIE PRIZES
|Limited sizes and colours available. Only redeemable at BSU Shops,
SHARD EXPERIENCE DAY FOR TWO
The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize (as stated in the interaction information). Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities and events not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the winner (and where applicable their companion(s)). The Promoter will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. The Promoter will accept no responsibility where the winner is unable to pay in full any such charges and/or expenses. If you are the winner of a competition or prize draw you agree that the Promoter may list your name and location on the winners' page of the BSU website(s) and BSU may publish or announce your name and location elsewhere (including without limitation in it’s marketing channels) as BSU determines in its sole discretion.
By taking part in the competition, prize draw, vote or poll (as applicable) you agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request if you are the winner of a competition or prize draw. You agree that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winner's (and if applicable their companion's) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
The Promoter is:
For all interactivity, the Promoter is University Of Brighton Students’ Union, 406-408 Watts Building, Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4GJ, a company registered in England.